Job Description / Responsibilities:
- Develop new business, ensuring healthy portfolio and maintaining good relationship with existing clients.
- Preparing, updating and renewal of credit proposals.
- Highlighting any deterioration in borrower’s financial standing and amend the borrower’s Risk Grade in a timely manner.
- Achieving budget and maximizing existing portfolio.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of the customer’s business portfolio through regular visits.
- Post graduate in any discipline (preferably in Commerce)/MBA/BBA from reputed local or foreign universities.
- Minimum 3 years experience in corporate relationship management.
- The applicants should have experience in the area(s) – Credit/ Risk/ Relationship Management Department of a reputed local/ foreign bank.
- Candidates (Male/ Female) should be smart, dynamic and self-motivated.
- Good knowledge of credit/ risk/ relationship management within Banking/ financial sector.
- Excellent knowledge on relevant circulars/ guidelines/ policies of Bangladesh Bank and other regulatory authorities.
- Ability to communicate in English (spoken/ written) is necessary.
Job Location: Dhaka (subject to transfer at any location)
Salary range: Negotiable – depending on suitability & experience.
Application deadline: June 04, 2014
Manager Human Resource
Habib Bank Limited
Moyeen Centre (1st Floor)
House# 9 B, Road# 03
Gulshan 1, Dhaka
job source : prothomalojobs.com