No. of Vacancies : 02
Job Description / Responsibility
- Maintain furniture color and quality management.
- Estimate production times, labor requirements, and related costs and communicate to product color and management.
- Develop ongoing quality and making standards.
- Provide solutions related to construction/design issues and develop corrective action plans.
- Document process changes and improvements ensuring communication to affected parties.
- Assist in determination of required tooling and fixtures for production orders.
- Assist production in resolving technical issues with machines/processes.
- Assemble development samples for design review, as needed.
- Provide engineering recommendations to correct product or process failures.
- Diploma in Chemical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering.
Additional Job Requirements
- Age 20 to 28 year(s)
- Only males are allowed to apply.
- Work experience in Furniture Manufacturing organization will be highly preferable.
- Smart and self motivated.
- Must have self confidence to win physical & psychological challenges.
- Extreme level hard worker for developing production.
- Understand the production process and identify the scope for sales opportunity.
- Outstanding Presence of Mind with Dynamic Decision Making Capability.
- TK.7000 – 8000
- As per company policy.
Nadia Furniture Limited
Address : Hazipara Showroom: 62, East Hazipara, DIT Road, Dhaka-1219. Uttara Showroom: Plot 40, Sector 9, Sonargaon Janapath, Uttara, Dhaka – 1231.
Web : www.nadiafurniture.com
Application Deadline: April 08, 2014