Job Description / Responsibility
- If you’re looking for a career where you will be respected as an individual and valued for the contributions you make, join HSBC and discover how diversity drives our success. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
- Within HSBC Technology and Services, Global Service Delivery is a leader in the development of services and processes that are designed around the customer and enable the firm to demonstrate to regulators that its processes and ways of working will deliver consistently high standards of compliance. Every day, customers all over the world are paying bills, buying homes and setting up companies and every day, Global Service Delivery teams are making sure all this happens smoothly.
- In this role, you will:
- Ensure that the Service Level Agreement (SLA) is meticulously maintained through completing tasks within deadlines;
- Ensure awareness of Group and Local Regulatory Policy, Internal and External Audit Findings and Guidance from Compliance, regarding own area of operations;
- Strictly follow Information Security Policy;
- Ensure proper periodic reconciliation of General Ledger Accounts and proper signoff in Assurenet;
- Provide timely and satisfactory response to queries from internal/external stakeholders and to Customer Feedback Monitoring System (CFMS);
- Prepare appropriate Management Information (MI) as and when required.
- Bachelor’s degree from a public/private university;
- 1 to 3 year(s)
Additional Job Requirements
- To be successful in the role, you should meet the following requirements:
- One to three years of relevant professional experience;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Decision making and time management skills;
- Intermediate competency of MS Office packages.
Application Deadline: March 16, 2014