No. of Vacancies : N/A
Job Description / Responsibility
- The Finance Analyst is a senior level position and will be responsible to prepare and analyses finance related activities. And prepare a proper financial guideline under the supervision and guidance of the top management.
- The Finance Analyst will have to take the responsibility for maintaining cash and ledger book, expenditure statement, preparing financial reports, bank ledger/ statement etc.
- S/he should strictly maintain effective coordination with all team members & ensure that all the financial transaction is being made as per financial policies and considering zero tolerance.
- S/he will prepare and submit monthly fund requirement and report to the management.
- S/he will prepare monthly and quarterly financial report and submit to respective persons timely.
- The incumbent is expected to be an efficient in problem identification, problem solving and decision-making.
- S/He will prepare financial planning and controlling, budgeting, producing financial reports.
- MBA or Bachelor degree in Commerce (preferable in Accounting/Finance) from any reputed university.
- Candidate with third class/division in any examination is not eligible to apply.
- 1 to 2 year(s)
Additional Job Requirements
- S/he should have theoretical and practical specialization in fund management and documentation.
- S/he should have sound competency in computer literacy in MS Word, Excel and Internet use.
- An attractive benefits package and salary with excellent incentive awards program.
- Professional career development/growth opportunities.
Application Deadline: May 26, 2014
Interested candidate are requested to send their CV at : firstname.lastname@example.org
Or Send your hard copy to:
UDDIPAN ENERGY LIMITED
House No. 9, Road No. 1 Block-F, Janata Co-operative Housing Society Ltd.
Ring Road, Adabar, Dhaka-1207, Bangladesh