Dutch-Bangla Bank Foundation Scholarship 2014 for SSC Passed Students. It is for HSC Level students. Dutch Bangla Bank SSC Scholarship 2014 application form will be available from 20th May 2014.
Dutch Bangla Bank SSC Scholarship 2014
Dutch-Bangla Bank SSC Scholarship 2014 application form will be available in all branches of Dutch-Bangla Bank Limited. But where is no branch of Dutch-Bangla Bank Limited, there the applicants may apply in plain paper giving personal, educational and contact details mentioning with post code. Dutch Bangla Bank SSC Scholarship 2014 application form can be collected from 20th May 2014 to till 30th June 2014. After completing the all process Dutch Bangla Bank SSC Scholarship 2014 Result Form will be declared.
Important information about Dutch Bangla Bank SSC Scholarship 2014:
Scholarship Duration: 2 years (Renewable)
Monthly Scholarship: TK 2000
Annul allowance for reading materials: TK 2500
Annual allowance for clothing: TK 1000
Scholarship level: HSC Level
Total number of Scholarship: negotiable
Application date Start: 20th May 2014
Application date end: 30th June 2014
Eligibility of Scholarship:
* Applicants must be passed SSC or Equivalent exam in 2014.
* Applicants must have GPA 5.00 for under city corporation area School or Institute
* CGPA 4.70 for under district area School or Institute
* CGPA 4.50 for others remote area students (without 4th subjects) ou of CGPA 5.00 scale for all groups.
Following papers have to be attached with the application form:
* Four (4) copies recent passport size photographs, photocopies of
certificates, mark sheets or transcripts & testimonials.
* All documents will have to be properly shown by the Head of the
Institution where last attended, income certificates of father or
mother or present guardian from two different sources:
(a)Government gazette officer
(b)Head of institution where last attended.
Students who enjoyed Dutch-Bangla Bank SSC Scholarship at HSC level based on SSC result should mention it clearly at the top of the form or application.
* Students enclose scholarship from others sources will not qualify for Dutch Bangla Bank Foundation (DBBF) Scholarship.
* Candidates who are already received scholarship from others organization they are needs not to apply.
* 90% scholarship will be allocated for rural students who have passed from the intuition situated outside of City Corporation areas.
* 50% scholarship will be allocated for female students.
* Candidates who are selected for Dutch-Bangla Bank SSC Scholarsh 2014 they must be studding in class eleven (HSC level) and recommendation letter issued by department head of institute.
* Scholarship application must submit on or before 30th June 2014.
Dutch Bangla Bank SSC Scholarship 2014 Result
Application should reach in the given address of Dutch-Bangla Bank Foundation. Dutch-Bangla Bank Foundation, Senakalyan Bhaban (5th Floor), 195 Motijheel C/A, Dhaka-1000 . You will get more update about Dutch Bangla Bank SSC Scholarship 2014 Result Form Download and its related news at Results.com.bd. So, trip for more information.