No. of Vacancies : N/A
job Description / Responsibility
- Survey Market to explore business opportunity
- Analyze the credit worthiness of the potential borrower
- Achieve monthly business target (Loans, Deposits & Collection)
- Ensure portfolio quality by selecting appropriate client
- Act as the single point of contact between the Bank and customers/stakeholders
- Graduate/Post Graduate degree from reputed educational institutions (Preferably in : Business, Finance, Economics or Science)
- Minimum Second class/division required in all examinations
Additional Job Requirements
- Willing to work outside of the office environment
- Candidates with more than 1 year experience in microcredit financing or sales experience in financial institutions/ FMCG/Pharmaceuticals industry will be given preferential treatment.
Anywhere in Bangladesh
Application Deadline: May 30, 2014
Probation period for selected candidates will be as per bank’s policy.
Only short listed candidates will be called for the interview through a competitive recruitment process. BRAC Bank reserves the right to accept or reject any application without assigning any reason whatsoever.
If you believe that you are the person we are looking for, then please email your Résumé mentioning your preferred job location to: firstname.lastname@example.org or send your Résumé with a recent passport size photograph to Human Resources Division, BRAC Bank Limited, 1 Gulshan Avenue, Gulshan-1, Dhaka – 1212. (Please mention the preferred job location on the top of your Résumé).
Job Source : Bdjobs.com