BRAC is a development success story, spreading solutions born in Bangladesh to 10 other countries around the world – a global leader in creating opportunity for the world’s poor. As the largest NGO in the world our work now touches the lives of an estimated 135 million people, with staff and BRAC-trained entrepreneurs numbering more than 100,000. BRAC International is seeking application from competent, dynamic and self-motivated individuals to fill up the following position:
Marketing and Sales Manager
- Develop and provide in-depth analysis across the entire business from demand assessment, production, sales, quality, customer, services, and other relevant areas.
- Preparation of yearly sales budget and monitoring the sales activities.
- Coordination with sales officer/regional coordinator for better sales of the product and proper distribution of chick and feed.
- Organize regional meeting, workshop with dealers/agents/staff.
- Liaison with government, private chick and feed company, association.
- Collecting and analyzing the sales report and submit report to concern.
- Help to prepare promotion materials and distribute to dealer/agent/others.
- Collect feedback from field about the quality of inputs and performance of chick and feed.
- Perform business-driven analysis that identity key business opportunities.
- Reporting to line Manager and any other works desired by management.
- Masters in any discipline is essential. An MBA in Marketing will be given preference.
- Minimum two first class throughout the academic records.
- No third class/division or CGPA below 2.00 in all academic records.
- At least three years of experience in sales and marketing of chicks & feed.
Additional Job Requirements:
- Fluency in English.
- Excellent English writing and communication skills.
- Very good skills in using information and communication technology (MS office, internet browsers, dropbox, email, etc.)
- Excellent skills to coordinate and communicate with different stakeholder.
- Willing to travel both within and outside Country.
Employment type: Contractual
Job Location: Liberia
If you feel you are the right match for above mentioned position, please apply online through careers.brac.net or email your CV with a letter of interest mentioning your educational grades, years of experience, current and expected salary at email@example.com. Please mention the name of the position and AD# 06/14 in the subject bar.
Only complete applications will be accepted and short listed candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline: March 17, 2014
BRAC is an equal opportunity employer