Bangladesh Air Force recruitment
Circular 2014 ha published recently. Bangladesh Air Force Job Circular
2014 has published from www.joinbangladeshairforce.mil.bd
Bangladesh Air Force Circular 2014
Bangladesh Air Force Job recruitment Circular 2014
www.joinbangladeshairforce.mil.bd. Interested candidates Can Apply
Bangladesh Air Force with depend on rules. Bangladesh Air Force
recruitment Circular 2014 is also available at
www.joinbangladeshairforce.mil.bd and our website at
wwwResults.com.bd You will get all important information here.
Bangladesh Air Force Job recruitment Circular 2014 is given details below:
Eligibility for Bangladesh Air Force Admission 2014:
* Technical Trade- SSC from science group with CGPA 2.50 or equal
* Non- Technical Trade: SSC from any group with CGPA 2.50 or equal
* Music Trade: SSC or equal
* Cypher Assistant: Honours with 2nd class
* (Diploma or equal in Computer Science / Computer Engineering /
Electrical Engineering / Communication Engineering with 2nd class).
* Education trainer: BA / BBS with 2nd class (English and management
candidates can priority)
* B.Sc with at least 2nd class (physics / chemistry / mathematics /
psychology candidates can priority)
For Technical Trade: certified candidates from Technical Training
Institute will get priority
Nationality: Bangladeshi citizen
Age: 16 years to 21 years within 29th March 2015 for Technical Trade and
Non- Technical Trade candidates
Marital situation: unmarried for Technical Trade and Non- Technical Trade
And married for Education Trainer and Cypher Assistant
Height: at least 1.63 m (5’4”)
Weight: at least 50 kg (110 pound)
Chest Sizes: at least 76 to 81 cm (30’-32’)
Eye: 6/6 or commandment
Disability Bangladesh Air Force admission:
* Terminated or dispelled from Armed forces
* Terminated or dispelled for discipline from Govt. job
* Accused from any court
* Terminated or dispelled for Disability from Air forces
Technical Trade- written (IQ, English, Mathematics & Physics), medical
test and viva-voce
Non- Technical Trade: written (IQ, English), medical test and viva-voce
Education trainer and Cypher Assistant: written (IQ, English), medical
test and viva-voce
How to apply on Bangladesh Air Force?
Bangladesh Air Force application process detail is given below. Read
carefully and apply easily to join Bangladesh Air Force.
Machine readable bank draft or pay order TK 75 Send to Central non-
public fund, BAF within 8.00 am to 2.0 pm at any working day.
Candidates get admit card by submitting application form and bank draft
or pay order. Folding bank draft or pay order is not acceptable.
Online apply process is also available. Interested candidates can apply
direct from online or website at www.joinbangladeshairforce.mil.bd.
Click at ‘Apply Now’and fill-up the form. After fill-up the online part
candidates have to fill-up remaining part by own hand. Then submit with fee.
Candidates have to pay TK 75 by Teletalk mobile SIM. Without this, they
can send in own bKash account by GP, Robi, Banglalink and Airtel mobile
Application Submitting Rules:
* Main certificates, mark sheet and testimonial have to submit the
* All papers must be attested
* 6 copies of lab print passport size photographs with attested by 1st
class gadget officer
* For freedom fighter child, need parent’s certificate from authority
* Attested copy of Birth certificate / National ID card
* If candidates have any certificate of Game from District or
Division, they van submit with Attested
* For Tribes, they need confirmation from authority.
You will found further information and news about Bangladesh Air Force
Circular 2014, Bangladesh Air Force job circular and Bangladesh Air
Force recruitment result on www.joinbangladeshairforce.mil.bd OR
Results.com.bd by visiting here.