Armed Forces Medical College Admission Test 2014-15 date and form
fill-up notice has declared. Armed Forces Medical College Admission Test
2014-15 will be held on 19th September 2014, Friday at 10.00 am. This
circular is for MBBS course.
Armed Forces Medical College Admission 2014
Armed Forces Medical College Admission Test 2014-15. Application system
is online based. Interested students can apply for Armed Forces Medical
College Admission Test 2014-15 by Teletalk mobile SMS. Online
Application form fill-up will start on 26th August 2014 at 10.00 am and
will be continuing till 6th September 2014 at 2.00 pm. Admit Card will
be available from 15 September 2014.
Application start: 26th August 2014 at 10.00 am
Application end: 6th September 2014 at 2.00 pm
Admission test: 19th September 2014, Friday at 10.00 am
Application fee: TK 600
Category of Medical Cadets (AMC Cadets):
After conclusion of internship training, AMC cadets will must join Army
Medical Corps (AMC) compulsorily. AMC cadets are excused from admission
fee, tuition fee and development charge. But they must pay caution
money, outfit, and messing and laundry charges as per existing rates.
Every AMC cadet will receive TK 1500 (Taka one thousand five hundred
only) per month as pocket money for maximum period of 5 years.
* The students must have CGPA 8.00 total & minimum CGPA 4.00 in each
examinations of SSC or equivalent and HSC or equivalent.
* For the session of 2014-2015, those students who have passed SSC or
equivalent examination on 2011 or 2012 and HSC or equivalent
examination on 2013 or 2014 are eligible to apply.
* Candidates must have CGPA 3.50 in Biology in HSC or equivalent
Conditions of Armed Forces Medical College Admission Test 2014-15:
* Candidates must be Bangladeshi citizen (by birth).
* Age not over 20 years within 1st July 2014
* Male and female both can apply
* Candidates must be Unmarried
* Total 4000 Candidates can Seat for Admission Test Exam. If
Application Candidates more than 4000, AFMC Authority Declared Merit
List with Result and Quota. SMS will send to selected Candidates.
A candidate must be physically fit and conform to the minimum physical
condition. Mentioned here:
1. Height (Min): Male – 1.63 m (5’-4’’) and Female: 1.55 m (5’-l”)
2. Weight (Min): Male- 45.36 Kg (100 lbs) and Female: 40.72 Kg (88 lbs)
3. Chest (Min): Male- Normal; 0.76m (30”) Expanded 0.81 m (32”) and
Female- Normal 0.71 m Expanded – 0.76m (30’’)
4. Visual Standard- 6/6 () 2.5 corrected with glass)
5. Color blindness is not accepted
6. Hearing must be within normal limit
1. Height (Minimum): Male- 1.57 m (5’- 2”) and Female 1.50 m (4’-11”)
2. 20% over or under weight of existing standard height or weight chart
of Armed Forces will be considered fit.
3. Visual Standard-6/6 in both eyes correctable with 4.00 maximum.
Equivalent cylindrical power glasses will be considered fit.
4. Color blindness is not accepted
5. Hearing must be within normal limit
How to Apply Armed Forces Medical College Admission?
Eligible candidates can apply within 6th September 2014 at 2.00 PM. At
first go www.afmc.teletalk.com.bd for apply AFMC and fill-up your
application correctly. Then Upload Your Photo & Signature. Photo Size
Should 300×215; 300 Pixel with Maximum 100 kbps and Signature Size
Should 300×80; with Maximum 60 kbps. After completed your application
form you have to pay application fee with Teletalk prepaid mobile.
Application Fee is TK 600.
Teletalk SMS Format is given for payment:
Pay Fee with teletalk operator With 48 Hours of Application.
AFMC <space>User ID<space> and send to 16222
For an Example: AFMC Y1837766 and Send To 16222
A SMS Will Send selected Candidates. Then download admit card and give your user Id and password for Admit Card. You will get more update of Armed Forces Medical College Admission Test 2014-15 by visiting our website by